Saasyan Assure is an AI-Powered Student Safety and Wellbeing solution, enabling schools with advanced detection and intervention against student cyber-bullying, self-harm, suicide and threats of violence and terror at schools.
Monitoring Google Chat & Gmail
With the Saasyan Assure API Connector for Google Workspace, schools are able to apply Assure's advanced analytics and AI features to monitor Google Chat and Gmail Emails to detect, alert, investigate and report concerning student safety and wellbeing issues.
Applying Advanced Analytics & AI
Assure applies advanced analytics and AI across all student digital activities, including in chat, email, search, websites, social and videos with:
- Crowd-sourced words and phrases dictionary to identify harmful words and phrases
- Fuzzy logic & near-term analysis to identify misspelt harmful words and phrases
- Natural Language Processing to identify harmful context in search, chat, emails and video titles
- Cohort analysis to reduce false-positive alerts and to identify anomalies
- Recurrence analysis to identify patterns in behaviour that needs attention
Student Safety & Wellbeing Alerting & Reporting
When dangerous or harmful behaviours are detected by Assure across any student digital activity over the school network, an Alert is immediately recorded in Assure is made available in the Assure Dashboard, Reports and Alert Emails.
Example Alert From A Bullying Incident Captured By Assure In Google Chat & Gmail Emails
1) With the Saasyan Assure API Connector for Google Workspace, this (fictitious) school is now monitoring Google Chat and Gmail Emails.
2) In this example Google Chat message, Assure has identified a wellbeing incident where the sender has sent a message "The suicide hotline was useless man, complete joke, I don't know if all this is even worth the effort anymore" to Nikola Tesla.
3) This is recorded as an Alert and is immediately available in the Assure Dashboard and Reports.
4) In this example Gmail email, Assure has identified a wellbeing incident where the sender has sent a message "Nothing means anything anymore. I hate myself, and these idiots from the suicide hotline" to Nikola Tesla.
5) This is recorded as an Alert and is immediately available in the Assure Dashboard and Report.