Practising Gratitude, Kindness, Empathy & Serving Others - The Future Of Positive Education
Founder of Growing With Gratitude
Watch this episode to learn :
- Why as humans, we tend to focus on the negative things before the good things - and how to change this.
- How to start practising gratitude
- Why practising gratitude should be done consistently.
- The three things Ash recommends to think about as a gratitude exercise
- Importance of figuring out ways to make practising gratitude more engaging for kids - ideas around a gratitude jar or a gratitude wall.
- How Ash helps schools to implement positive education - by teaching gratitude, friendship and overcoming challenges.
- Why positive education/wellbeing will be a specialty subject at school in the future in the same way physical education, performing arts or studying a language is.
- How Ash organised the world's largest gratitude lesson with 50,000 participants from over 30 countries.
- How to get children to be more focused in class through practising gratitude.