Shouldn't Your School Know...?
With the prevalence of technology on the rise, student cyberbullying, self-harm, suicide and threats of violence are a growing problem for schools.
Shouldn’t your school know when ...?
- a student searches the web “how do i kill myself ”; or
- a student is being bullied in a Microsoft Teams chat ; or
- an inappropriate exchange is taking place between an adult and a student on their school email; or
- if sexually explicit images are being stored on a student’s online drive
Unmitigated Risks for Schools
However, with hundreds of students and thousands of online interactions per second, schools are faced with an impossible challenge; How can you be across every online interaction of every child, all the time and quickly differentiate the signal from the noise?
Saasyan is a leader in AI-Powered Online Student Safety for K-12 Schools
Saasyan Assure is a cloud based, AI-powered solution that solves these issues for schools by delivering:
- Advanced student safety and wellbeing risk alerts of cyberbullying, self-harm, online grooming, image-based abuse and threats of violence;
- Comprehensive reporting and analytics of student online activities; and
- Flexible web filter controls for K-12 classrooms.
Ensuring the online safety & wellbeing of over 400,000 students across 660 schools
Saasyan is the only online student safety provider in Australia, selected for a whole-of-government solution, and continues to be the preferred option for hundreds of independent schools around the world.