Shouldn't Your School Know...?
With the prevalence of technology on the rise, student cyberbullying, self-harm, suicide and threats of violence are a growing problem for schools.
Shouldn’t your school know when ...?
- a student searches the web “how do i kill myself ”; or
- a student is being bullied in a Microsoft Teams chat ; or
- an inappropriate exchange is taking place between an adult and a student on their school email; or
- if sexually explicit images are being stored on a student’s online drive
Unmitigated Risks for Schools
Not only does this create a significant risk to the safety and wellbeing of students, but unmonitored online student activity creates significant safety, financial, legal and reputation risks for schools.
However, with hundreds of students and thousands of online interactions per second, schools are faced with an impossible challenge; How can you be across every online interaction of every child, all the time and quickly differentiate the signal from the noise?
Saasyan is a leader in AI-Powered Online Student Safety for K-12 Schools
Saasyan Assure is a cloud based, AI-powered solution that solves these issues for schools by delivering:
- Advanced student safety and wellbeing risk alerts of cyberbullying, self-harm, online grooming, image-based abuse and threats of violence;
- Comprehensive reporting and analytics of student online activities; and
- Flexible web filter controls for K-12 classrooms.
Ensuring the online safety & wellbeing of over 400,000 students across 660 schools
Saasyan is the only online student safety provider in Australia, selected for a whole-of-government solution, and continues to be the preferred option for hundreds of independent schools around the world.