Inspiring Students Into Action On Environment, Equality & Entrepreneurship
Tech Entrepreneur & Investor
Author of She's Building A Robot
Watch this episode to learn :
- How everyone has an opportunity to make an impact as small as it may be and reduce the environmental burden on our planet.
- Why you are the most important influence on the people close to you in making better environmental decisions every day.
- How you can impact businesses in taking the next step to becoming more environmentally concerned.
- What are the five big areas of sustainability and what are the jobs in the areas.
- Latest innovations in the food industry - moving towards more meatless products.
- The story behind Mick's book She's Building A Robot
- Guidance on entrepreneurship for students who are interested in becoming entrepreneurs - check your expectations, what is your passion and start talking with customers.
- How we can motivate women to get more into STEM and why gender equality is an area we still have a lot of work to do.