Empowering Teachers To Be First Responders To Student Mental Health
Dr Regine Muradian
Clinical Psychologist & Author
Co-Founder of Team Project RISE
Watch this episode to learn :
- Why it is important to teach teachers how to recognise and detect depression-like symptoms or other disruptive behaviour early on in their students.
- What teachers should be taking into considerations when children return back to school.
- Tips for parents on helping their children feel at ease as they return back to school.
- How the mental health piece is missing when there's less contact, less talking and fewer conversations - the importance of communication and having a connection with our children
- How Dr Muradian's books were inspired and what lessons can be learned from them.
- What Team Project RISE is about and the resources they are going to be distributing to schools for teachers.
- Connect with Dr Regine Muradian on LinkedIn
- Regine Muradian - Clinical Psychologist website
- Team Project RISE website
- Team Project RISE Instagram page
- Team Project RISE Twitter account
- Buy Dr Muradian's book(s):