Creating A Culture Of Shared Responsibility For Cyber Safe Kids
Head of Marketing for Asia-Pacific for Palo Alto Networks & Director of Cyber Safe Kids Programme
Watch this episode to learn :
- What effect the lockdown has had on children's screen time.
- Palo Alto Networks new initiative - Cyber Safe Kids Programme including lessons on digital safety tips with age-appropriate themes for ages 5 to 15.
- What are the biggest challenges for teachers when it comes to delivering cyber safety lessons.
- What should we consider when having a conversation with our children about their use of technology in order to make the discussion positive and constructive?
- Why cyber safety education and awareness is a shared responsibility.
- How we can tell when the shared responsibility model has been adopted and where we can observe it in action.
- Lisa is encouraging us to consider things beyond our regular responsibilities and lives and how we might contribute more broadly to the community.