Shaping & Changing The Narrative of What Cyber Security Means For Schools
Vice President, Regional Chief Security Officer for Asia Pacific & Japan for Palo Alto Networks
Watch this episode to learn :
- Importance for school leadership to understand what the cybersecurity risks and challenges are and to be aware of threats towards the school and students - schools need to be aware they are still a target.
- How the security landscape and threats have changed and are constantly changing.
- What kind of maturity levels should schools be looking for.
- How cyberattackers often get access to school systems and rent out the computer processing power to other people doing nefarious activities.
- Importance of driving and reinforcing the message around cyber education.
- Palo Alto Networks' most recent product launch - Okyo Garde for homes.
- Sean's thoughts around navigating in your career and finding what your passion is.